1 Day MVP | Find The Right Idea And Build A Demo In 1 Day
Go from idea to working prototype in 1 day. New business idea? New feature for your app? Create a Minimum Viable Product.
Learn how experienced entrepreneurs come up with killer ideas and launch them with minimum time investment with $0 upfront.
Are you ready to take the plunge and finally pursue the business idea of your dreams?
Are you sure you have the skills and the time to be successful?
Have you heard of the Lean Startup, the product framework that is revolutionizing startups all over the world?
Learn the skills that are essential to being a successful Entrepreneur in 2015.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 75 lectures and 16 hours of content!
- Rapidly validate their product and project ideas before spending money and resources on pursuing them
- Understand how to run pitch experiments and lean models of idea validation
- Gather and interpret offline feedback for their idea
- Spy on potential competitors and assess their strengths / weaknesses/ areas left open for opportunity
- Drill down with advanced search for finding adjacent and hidden competitors
- Use 4 different free techniques for evaluating the strength of their idea: through email, forums, 5 second test, and proved.co
- Quickly setup basic pitch experiments with Launchrock landing pages
- Create more complicated landing pages with Unbounce
- Run basic A/B tests with their idea and their landing page
- Setup and interpret conversion goals for their page
- Set up dynamic text to better capture the right customers for your potential product
- Add payment buttons to your page and to email to setup the ultimate validation experiment
- Where to get logos & domains for free and very cheap
- Find and import professional templates for extra wow
- Setup basic ad campaigns with Google and Facebook
- Get 3 campaigns worth $175 for free
- Interpret the results of their experiment and determine if their idea is killer
- Understand the benefits and correct usages of prototypes
- Understand the basic terminology used in web and design speak
- Use Sprintkick’s product creation framework: Sx5
- Efficiently create and articulate a strategy for your product
- Efficiently create and outline the scope and specifications of your potential product
- Create professional looking initial sketches of their product with just a pen and paper
- Create “sketch” wireframes with Balsamiq
- Used advanced features and export settings in Balsamiq
- Create non sketch wireframes of your idea in Pidoco
- Use all advanced features and techniques in Pidoco
- Create a sitemap for outlining their product and assisting in communicating your project externally
- Bring in reviewers & collaborators into your design process and accelerate your feedback cycle
- Take design assets and convert them into a format that Pidoco can accept
- Create a functional and interactive prototype in Pidoco
- Present your prototype in the best possible way to investors, team members, developers
What are the requirements?
- Familiarity with the web is helpful
- Computer and internet access
- Have a minimum of a half day of time to invest to the course
What is the target audience?
- Entrepreneurs who have ideas or are already in the middle of a project
- Project managers who want to learn more efficient ways of rolling out new products or internal features
- Anyone who aspires to be an entrepreneur and finally leave their job
- Anyone trying to minimize the risk associated with their new venture
- Anyone who is looking for new skills that would assist them in the realms of Entrepreneurship, marketing, product management, and growth hacking
- Anyone who is interested in having a more in depth understanding of the Lean Startup
Copyright © 2017 - Mobe Learning Management System - All Rights Reserved
MOBE Pro, Ltd. · Third Floor · 207 Regent Street · London W1B 3HH - United Kingdom