Media Training – Radio: How To Speak Effectively On The Radio – TJ Walker
Media Training: Radio:
How To Speak Effectively
On The Radio
Imagine yourself speaking confidently and authoritatively on any radio program, whether you are the host or the guest.
In this “How to Speak on Radio” course you will learn how to talk effectively and be interviewed on a news or talk radio program. Speaking on the radio is a form of public speaking and most people fear public speaking. This course will help you come across your very best in every interview, so you won’t have to worry about whether you sound nervous or uncomfortable. Students will learn about the following items:
- Sound bites
- Differences between TV and radio
- How to deal with difficult hosts
- The ins and outs of talk show callers
- Ways of getting invited back on the program
- How to sell or promote on every talk show appearance
TJ Walker has hosted talk radio shows on 7 different national networks and has been a guest on more than 2000 news talk radio programs. He has also conducted training sessions around the globe for authors and experts about to go on radio tours.
Who Are The Target Audience?
- Students will need to record their messages, answers and sound bites on a cell phone, tablet or webcam.
What Are The Requirements?
- This course is for anyone who might be interviewed on a news/talk radio program or host a radio show.
Enroll In this Course Today!
Copyright © 2017 - Mobe Learning Management System - All Rights Reserved
MOBE Pro, Ltd. · Third Floor · 207 Regent Street · London W1B 3HH - United Kingdom