Presentation Training Give A Great One On One Presentation TJ Walker
Presentation Training: Give A Great One-On-One Presentation
Imagine that every time you give a one-on-one presentation, the other person goes away with a strong and positive sense of what you are about, what your message is, and why they should help you. Wouldn’t it be great to know that every time you meet someone for a one-on-one presentation, you are coming across your very best?
In this How to Give a One-on-One Presentation course you will learn the following:
- How to avoid the common blunders that hurt most people in one-on-one presentations.
- How to focus on your key messages for the presentation.
- How to make the other person feel comfortable with you.
- How to rehearse your presentation on video.
What Are The Requirements?
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam.
Who Are The Target Audience?
- This is for business people and students who have to make one-on-one presentations for high stakes.
The Topics Covered In This Course:
- Section 1: You Will Give Excellent One-On-One Presentations
- Section 2: Housekeeping Matters
- Section 3: Be Prepared for Every Talk
- Section 4: Eliminate All Stress After Practicing the RIGHT Way
- Section 5: Your Future Successful One-On-One Presentations
- Section 6: Bonus Reading
Enroll In This Course Today!
Copyright © 2018 - MOBE Learning Management System - All Rights Reserved
MOBE Pro, Ltd. · Third Floor · 207 Regent Street · London W1B 3HH - United Kingdom