Public Relations You Can Create Winning Media Messages TJ Walker
Public Relations: You Can Create Winning Media Messages
Whether it is a feel-good story or a crisis, reporters will feel satisfied that you have delivered a compelling message. And you will know that you communicated exactly what was most important to you.
This How to Create Winning Messages course will teach you how to go from 50 or 100 interesting messages down to your three most important messages. The key to mastering media interviews is not necessarily knowing the answer to every question, but having a coherent message thought out in advance of the interview. This course will teach you specifically how to come up with messages that satisfy you, the media and the audience. Specific screens will be used to eliminate bad messages.
What Are The Requirements?
- You will need to be able to record your messages on video using a cell phone or webcam.
Who Are The Target Audience?
- Public Relations Executives
- Marketing Executives
The Topics Covered In This Course:
- Section 1: Winning Messages Will Help You accomplish Your Goals
- Section 2: Learn the Simplest, Fastest Way of Creating Messages
- Section 3: Testing Messages
- Section 4: Conclusion
- Section 5: Housekeeping Matters
- Section 6: Bonus