Stock Market Investing Strategies Matt Bernstein
Stock Market Investing Strategies
Hi, my name is Matt Bernstein, successful online instructor with over 45,000+ students across 186 countries. But, I’m going to make the proper assumption that you have no idea who I am.
So listen, I have a booming voice and like to get straight to the point.
From an investing standpoint, my most successful investments in 2008 were, Google and Apple. In 2012 they were, Facebook, Tesla, and Netflix.
Now, you’re thinking, “that’s great for you, how am I going to succeed?”
By End Of This Course, You’ll Be Able To …
- Discover and invest in stocks that outperform the DOW and S&P 500.
- Maximize your return on investment.
- Understand the history of the stock market so you will not be doomed to repeat other people’s mistakes.
- Decide whether a financial advisor is right for you.
- Think rationally about the stock market and think long term.
- Determine your risk appetite investing in stocks.
- Calculate textbook stock valuations.
Who Are The Target Audience?
- Students with full-time incomes, who want to supplement with a portfolio income.
- Students wanting to invest for retirement and maximize their return on investment.
- Students must develop patience and discipline to know that success does not happen overnight, you have to put in the work.
What Are The Requirements?
- Students must have a brokerage account before investing!
- Do your due diligence before investing.
Enroll In Course Today!
Copyright © 2018 - MOBE Learning Management System - All Rights Reserved
MOBE Pro, Ltd. · Third Floor · 207 Regent Street · London W1B 3HH - United Kingdom