Traffic is the lifeblood of any online business, but there are two “elephants in the room” that most Gurus avoid talking about …
- it’s not about volume, it’s about quality
- what worked yesterday might not work today
At the Traffic Summit, we tackle these fundamental truths head-on and show you exactly what is working right NOW to get quality traffic that will turn into high-ticket buyers.
Topics covered will fall into one of three main categories:
Everyone loves the idea of “free traffic” but these methods can eat up all your TIME if you don’t know what you’re doing. At the Traffic Summit, you’ll learn:
- Which “free traffic” sources that are worth your time, and which you should avoid like the Plague
- How to leverage the power of YouTube to get free traffic on auto-pilot
- How to use blog advertising to generate free traffic at will, even if you don’t have a blog of your own
Paid traffic is the best way to grow your online business quickly, but you can easily run through your budget if you’re not on top of the latest trends. At the Traffic Summit, you’ll learn:
- The best (and most cost-effective) paid traffic sources that are working right NOW
- The right way to setup PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns through online behemoths like Facebook and Google to bring in 1,000s of new leads
- Why “solo ads” are the Number #1 traffic source for online marketers, and how to work with providers and ensure you get a fair rate
- What’s changed in the world of banner ad advertising, and how to use those changes to your advantage to bring in massive amounts of leads
Offline & Advanced Traffic Methods
Offline traffic methods like direct mail and radio aren’t just for multi-million dollar companies. These offline methods can be wildly profitable if you have the connections and know-how.
At the Traffic Summit, we’ll talk about offline marketing and other advanced traffic strategies. You’ll learn:
- Why direct mail is NOT dead, and how to use low-cost postcards and letters to drive prospects online and turn them into rabid buyers
- How to use other offline strategies, like radio, to take your business to the next level
- Advanced online traffic methods like PPV (Pay Per View) and Native Advertising that are so cutting-edgethat anything written here will be outdated by the next event (you’ll just have to attend!)
At the Traffic Summit, you will learn how to triple, or even QUADRUPLE your current traffic volume.
At this special event, we will expand on the concepts of online, offline, and advanced traffic sources, and explore each topic in greater depth.
Copyright © 2017 - Mobe Learning Management System - All Rights Reserved
MOBE Pro, Ltd. · Third Floor · 207 Regent Street · London W1B 3HH - United Kingdom