Media/Journalism-TV Reporters and News Anchors Look Great On TV
In this On-Camera Skills for TV Reporters and News Anchors course you will learn the following:
- How to look comfortable, confident and relaxed on TV.
- How to sound conversational.
- How to rehearse using video, and how to critique yourself.
- How to make constant on-air improvements.
Over 17 lectures and 6.5 hours of content! Lessons on how to speak with confidence and captivate your audience and how to project competence.. Instructions on how to be able to present ideas in an understandable manner and how to make your key ideas memorable to your audience.
Just Fill In Your Details To Get Started...
REVIEWS & TESTIMONIALS
- Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
The world’s leading presentation and media training firm.