Biography of Product Creator
Ravinder has engaged with over 40,000 students and generated over 60,000 enrollments globally. This has been managed through the projects he runs and is involved in within the education sector, more specifically online education. He launched and rapidly grew an e-learning academy. Before exiting, it grew to over 30,000 students and in excess of 50,000 enrollments globally. He developed and delivered a range of quality online courses, within a positive learning environment. Through a blended learning approach, Ravinder has helped re-skill hundreds of people into a career in finance. He contributed to the roll out of this with a Chartered Institute, with funding from the UK Commission for Employment & Skills.
Presentation Skills: How I Pitched My Way To Richard Branson
What are the requirements?
- Interested in learning and acquiring newly learned skills
- No previous knowledge or experience needed, I’ll be teaching you everything you need to succeed with this, in this course
- I recommend you click ‘HD’ once enrolled, and watch this entire course in 1080p
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 42 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Learn how to define the target audience of your presentation or pitch
- Learn how to undertake a demographic, psychological & contextual analysis of your audience
- Learn the building block of modern psychology, and how they will affect your presentation
- Learn how to structure your presentation for success
- Learn how to write an engaging presentation script, which will capture your audience’s attention
- Understand there are other presentation programs available, to avoid death by PowerPoint
- Learn how to rehearse your presentation for maximum success on presentation day
- Know how to shift your frame of mind to avoid pre-presentation nerves
- Understand the importance of body language, and how much of an impact it has
- Learn how to use your body language in the correct way to persuade & convince your audience
- Learn how to present a presentation which will ‘WOW’ your audience
- Know the subconscious signals you give away when lying
- Understand the body language you should be observing in your audience to assess their interest
- Learn how to handle a question & answer, in order to build a strong rapport with your audience
- Learn how to analyse your presentation, in order to look for areas of improvement
- View the national ITV news interview I conducted, and how I would improve it next time around
- View the pitch that got me onto a trade mission with Richard Branson, and how I’d improve it
- Take my offer of support, and allow me to help you perfect your presentation or pitch
What is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn my proven methods validated by Virgin and Sir Richard Branson, on how to deliver a pitch perfect presentation that will grab the attention of your audience, and leave a lasting impression
- This course is suitable for people from any country, of any age and ability
Ready to promote? Visit our affiliate site and start promoting.
- Sheila Braven
Actionable Course. I personally found this course well-rounded with good actionable points to act upon. I have to say I am looking forward to the course updates (a great thing to have). As an instructor Ravinder is very responsive and helpful, he makes this course a worthwhile ROI with updates and general support.
- Joshua Price
Everything you need to deliver an excellent presentation. The many aspects of your presentation this course covers is great. Very informative course, and provides a lot of useful information, through first-hand experience from Ravinder (having a great experience with this instructor). I have to say the presentation techniques in this course were really helpful, and would recommend this course for those looking to master there presentation skills.