In one moment, the idea of living in California shifted from being a dream soon to come true, to a heartless, impermeable cage keeping me from my wife.
The immigration department of the USA explained it would be 2 years of paperwork and waiting before an Australian spouse could legally enter the USA. Immediately it became clear that we needed a business we could run from anywhere in the world. What we came up with changed our lives forever ...
In 2012 we founded the Freedom Podcasting Company. Freedom Podcasting is a podcast production service for time-strapped entrepreneurs who want to produce excellent stuff fast.
We offer production services which empower clients to publish podcasts with a few clicks. Just record and DropBox the files.
On MOBE we’re offering our exact, step-by-step podcast production process. You can use these processes to start your own podcast or to offer podcasting services to clients.
- Lifetime access to 8 video training modules and handbooks
- BONUS: $1.5 Million Launch Case Study eBook
- BONUS: 256 Words To Avoid At All Costs eBook
- BONUS: Email Marketing Bootcamp Webinar Replay
Professional Podcast Production For Fun and Profit!
You will learn the Freedom Podcasting production process which has been time tested to produce world class shows like:
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes
- Glambition Radio with Ali Brown
- ShopTalk Radio with Nick Onken
- The Crave Cast by Alexandra Jamieson
Plus many more ...
Despite the superstar quality of these shows, the process we use can be mastered by anyone. You can learn the skill in a weekend and simultaneously produce your first course and get your message on iTunes!
This course is unique to MOBE and I’ve not shared this process with ANYONE outside of our internal company process documents.
Sign up for the course and you’ll be the first to see the inside of our production studio.
With this course you can:
- Produce your own show to grow your business
- Produce shows for clients to earn $3,000 a month +
- Join the location independent community
- Cultivate skills which will pay off in all aspects of web development
In the course you will learn AND execute the following skills:
- Set up a recording studio
- Record your podcast introduction
- Record an interview with a guest via Skype Engineer the audio to professional standards (Minimum effective dose of learning to ensure rapid skill acquisition)
- Mix your recordings together with music and sound effects. You are limited only by your imagination!
- Label your podcast for a polished, professional feel
- Set up a WordPress website and install plugins so you own your own show (Sorry Podbean and BlogTalk)
- Finally, distribute your podcast RSS feed to the world on platforms like iTunes and Stitcher
Upon completion of this course, you will publish your podcast and see it on iTunes! You will have progressed from beginner to published podcaster! Upon proving your show is published, you will have the opportunity to access our exclusive Facebook group where you can share your podcast with others who have successfully completed the course.
Ready to promote? Visit our affiliate site and start promoting.
- Host Tim Cooper , ECommerce Domination
Ian absolutely rocks this course. It is by far the best content I’ve come across in all the courses I’ve studied to date. Ian’s content is entertaining, captivating and engaging while still nailing the topic. This course delivers the goods and I can’t recommend it highly enough. 10 out of 10. Well done Ian!
- Fay McLean
If you want to learn how to build your list of subscribers in the first place and keep them successfully engaged, maximize optin open rates and click through rates and minimize unsubscribe rates, then this is a program you really want to take a look at.