Dear MOBE Partner,
Looking to be a Published Podcaster on iTunes? In the Podcasting Business, you must be Entertaining, Captivating and Engaging while still nailing the topic to be Successful.
Learn the Freedom Podcasting production process which has been time tested to produce world class shows like:
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes
- Glambition Radio with Ali Brown
- ShopTalk Radio with Nick Onken
- The Crave Cast by Alexandra Jamieson
- Plus many more ...
Despite the superstar quality of these shows, the process we use can be mastered by anyone. You can learn the skill in a weekend and simultaneously produce your first course and get your message on iTunes!
Remember, the opportunity is now. Podcasting is in it’s infancy and cultivating these skills will offer you world class opportunities.
This course is unique to MOBE and I’ve not shared this process with ANYONE outside of our internal company process documents. Sign up for the course and you’ll be the first to see the inside of our production studio.
In the course you will learn AND execute the following skills:
- Set up a recording studio
- Record your podcast introduction
- Record an interview with a guest via Skype
- Engineer the audio to professional standards (Minimum effective dose of learning to ensure rapid skill acquisition)
- Mix your recordings together with music and sound effects.
- You are limited only by your imagination!
- Label your podcast for a polished, professional feel
- Set up a WordPress website and install plugins so you own your own show (Sorry Podbean and BlogTalk)
- Finally, distribute your podcast RSS feed to the world on platforms like iTunes and Stitcher
Upon completion of this course, you will publish your podcast and see it on iTunes! You will have progressed from beginner to published podcaster!
Upon proving your show is published, you will have the opportunity to access our exclusive Facebook group where you can share your podcast with others who have successfully completed the course.