TJ Walker is the founder of Media Training Worldwide and has been conducting public speaking training workshops and seminars since 1984. Walker has trained Presidents of countries, Prime Ministers, Nobel Peace Prize winners, Super Bowl winners, US Senators, Miss Universes and Members of Parliament.
Walker has more than 100,000 online course enrollments and more than 16,000 online students.
His book, “Secret to Foolproof Presentations” was a USA Today # 1 Bestseller, as well as a Wall Street Journal, and BusinessWeek Bestseller.
Walker is also the author of “Media Training AZ” and “Media Training Success.”
In 2009, Walker set the Guinness Book of World Records for Most Talk Radio Appearances ever in a 24 hour period.
Walker has also served as a former President of the National Speakers Association, New York City.
Walker was a merit scholar at Duke University where he graduated magna cum laude.
- Lifetime access to 8 video training modules and handbooks
- BONUS: $1.5 Million Launch Case Study eBook
- BONUS: 256 Words To Avoid At All Costs eBook
- BONUS: Email Marketing Bootcamp Webinar Replay
Public Speaking: You Can Speak To Large Audiences
Imagine yourself speaking confidently and authoritatively to hundred or even thousands of people in the audience. Wouldn't it be great to know you can speak to 1000s of people just as easily and as confidently as when you speak to one person?
In this How to Speak to Large Audiences course, you will learn the following:
- How to appear relaxed and confident, even if you shaking on the inside
- How to avoid the common mistakes most people make when they are speaking to a large audience
- How to move around the stage effectively
- How to be clearly understood and remembered
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This course contain numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.
How long this course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video, critiquing yourself, and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future presentations in your life.
You can begin improving your presentation skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out as soon as tomorrow, so why waste another day worried that your presentation skills are not up to high standards.
Please enroll today.
What are the requirements?
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
What is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone who may have to speak to a large audience
- This is for anyone who gets nervous at the thought of speaking to large groups of people
- Over 22 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!
- Speak confidently to large audiences
- Not look or sound nervous when speaking to large groups
- Deliver a speech with the right pacing and gestures for a large audience
- Know how to use your eyes during a speech with large audiences
- Move around the stage with confidence
Ready to promote? Visit our affiliate site and start promoting.
- Bob Bowdon, Bloomberg Television, Anchor/Reporter
TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.
- Stu Miller, Viacom News, Producer
TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.